Thursday, March 18, 2010

learning journey

I have been crawling through this course mostly with fear. This is all so new to me. I am enjoying the content of the material very much. I f can master this new technology I know i will enjoy my new roll. I believe that the computer is the new pencil and chalk of the very near future and we must be able to keep up.
The teaching strategies for the modern teacher and student will be made more real with the availability of online exploration on any topic they have. It gives the student ownership of their work. Technology does give a more equal study field. It enables the teacher and student better understanding of a prescribed topic by the vast number of research sites. It allows students to gain valued support from their peers. The forum sites can be a great learning tool.
I am hoping to be able to upload some videos and pictures to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment